父亲节献给父亲的英文歌曲

思而思学网

记忆中,父亲总是默默守护在我们身旁,没有半句言语,但他却总是在我们迷茫时为我们指引方向,在我们无助时给予我们;

成长过程中,父亲一直是我们心中的榜样,一直让我们仰望,不知不觉,父亲的形象在孩子的心中留下烙印,每个人身上都有;

岁月逝去,父爱如旧,历经生活的磨砺,父亲坚强勇毅,待我们羽翼日渐丰满,他们含泪送别...

父亲节献给老爸的歌曲一: THANK YOU FOR BEING MY DAD 谢谢你做我的爸爸

A son rarely tells his Father

儿子很少对父亲说

How he really feels,

他真实的感受

A handshake or a pat on the back

一次握手和在后背的一次轻拍

Is all that he reveals,

就是他所有的表达

I’d like to right that wrong,

我想纠正这些错解

Here in this little song.

这有一首小曲

Thank you for shaping my life,

谢谢你塑造了我的人生

Thank you for teaching me all you can,

谢谢你竭尽所能教育我

You are no ordinary man,

你不是平庸的人

You make me everything I am.

你让我成为了真正的自己

Thank you for taking the time,

谢谢你伴我成长

Thank you for showing me the way,

谢谢你指引我方向

And thank you for being there

谢谢你一直在那里

When I need you,

当我需要你时

Thank you for every single day.

谢谢你在我身边的每一天

Now I’ve been blessed with a son of my own,

现在我有了自己的儿子

Got my own bedtime stories to tell,

我为他讲睡前故事

If I can raise him half as well

若我能做到像你照顾我的一半

As you raised me,

那样照顾他

Guess I’ll be doing Ptty well.

我想我就已经足够好

Thank you for your guiding hand,

谢谢你指引我

Thank you for making my dreams come true,

谢谢你让我梦想成真

You’re an extraordinary man,

你是个很不凡的人

And I hope you’re as proud of me

我好希望你以我为傲

As I am proud of you.

就像我以你为傲那样

Thank you for giving me life,

谢谢你给予了我生命

Thank you for showing me good from bad.

谢谢你让我知道是非黑白

I guess I’m only really trying to say,

我想我只能说

Thank you for being my Dad.

谢谢你做我的爸爸

Even though the years drift away,

尽管这么多年过去

I never took the time just to say,

我从未说过

‘I love you, and I always have,

“我爱你,一直如此,

And thank you for being my Dad.’

谢谢你做我的爸爸”

父亲节献给老爸的歌曲二: "More Like You" “更像你”

V1:

第一段

Things were kinda shakey

事情开始有点改变

At seventeen years old

十七岁的我

You were trying to make a man

开始尝试从一个孩子

Out of a child

蜕变成一个男人

V2:

第二段

You spoke your words of wisdom

你的话语总是充满智慧

All throughout the years

多年过去

But it's only now (that)

时至今日

I truly understand

我才真正理解

You did the best with what you had

你已尽你所能做到最好

CHORUS:

和声

Dad, are you proud of who I am?

爸爸,你为我骄傲吗?

Dad, you are the man I am!

爸爸,你就是我要成为的人

You did much more than father me

你为我做的远比一个父亲更多

Yeah, you've always been my friend

是的,你一直是我的朋友

And I thank you for being my dad

谢谢你做我的爸爸

V3:

第三段:

I must have drove you crazy

我一定让你很费心

With all the things I did

由于我所做的一切

I was just a boy

我只是个孩子

Trying to find my way

努力寻找自己的方向

V4:

第四段

But you always stood right by me

你一直在我身边

Following my dreams

陪伴我追逐梦想

Now all I am is because of you

我想在拥有的一切都是因为你

Through everything, I did just what you'd do

我所做的只是你做过的事情

And so I say

所以我说

CHORUS:

合唱

Dad, are you proud of who I am?

爸爸,你为我自豪吗?

Dad, you are the man I am!

爸爸,你就是我要成为的人

You did much more than father me

你做的远比一个父亲更多

Yeah, you've always been my friend

是的,你一直是我的朋友

And I thank you for being my dad

谢谢你做我的爸爸

When I finally found my way

当我最终找到方向

What they said, I saw was true:

我才发现别人说的对

Even though I've wandered far away

尽管我已背井离乡

It hasn't changed their view

但那并未改变他们的观念

I am more like you!

我更像你

They say I am more like you!

他们说我更像你

Hope my children see it, too

希望我的孩子也看到这一切

So they'll grow up to be

所以他们长大后

More like you

更像你

父亲节献给老爸的歌曲三:Fathers Day 父亲节

Sung to: "This Old Man"

唱起:“这个老爸”

This is Dad;

这就是爸爸

He works hard.

他努力工作

Making money every day,

每天赚钱

He's a neat, peat, rickety reat,

他是个优雅温和

Helpful, caring man.

热心,体贴的人

He plays with me when he can.

他一有空闲就会陪我玩

父亲节献给老爸的歌曲四: Everyday my papa would work 爸爸每天都工作

Everyday my papa would work

爸爸每天都工作

To try to make ends meet

尽快结束会议

To see that we would eat

期待我们一起吃饭

Keep those shoes upon my feet

帮我穿上鞋

Every night my papa would take me

每天晚上爸爸都陪着我

And tuck me in my bed

把我抱到我的小床上

Kiss me on my head

亲吻我的额头

After all my prayers were said

在我念完祷告词后

And there were years

多年的

Of sadness and of tears

忧伤和痛苦

Through it all

经过后

Together we were strong

我们依然坚强

We were strong

我们勇敢

Times were rough

尽管岁月沧桑

But Papa he was tough

但父亲如此坚强

Mama stood beside him all along

母亲一直陪伴在他身旁

Growing up with them was easy

因为有他们,我的成长如此轻松

The time had flew on by

时光飞逝

The years began to fly

岁月如梭

They aged and so did I

他们悄然变老,我亦如此

And I could tell

我只能无奈的说

That mama she wasn't well

妈妈身体不复健康

Papa knew and deep down so did she

爸爸知道如此,而她心中也已明了

So did she

她已知晓

When she died

当她去世时

Papa broke down and he cried

爸爸痛声疾泣

And all he could say was, "God, why her? Take me!"

他一直说道,“天呐,为什么带走她?应该带走我”

Everyday he sat there sleeping in a rocking chair

他每天都躺在摇椅上睡觉

He never went upstais

他再未上楼

Because she wasn't there

因为母亲已不在那里

Then one day my Papa said,

直到有一天父亲对我说

"Son, I'm proud of how you've grown"

“儿子,我十分自豪你已长大”

He said, "Go out and make it on your own.

他说,“离开这里,开创你自己的生活

Don't worry. I'm O.K. alone."

不必担心。我独自一人应付的来。”

He said, "There are things that you must do"

他说,“有些事你必须要去做”

He said, "There's places you must see"

他说,“有些地方你必须要去见识”

And his eyes were sad as he

他的目光如此悲伤就像

As he said goodbye to me

就像他再向我诀别

Every time I kiss my children

每当我亲吻自己的孩子

Papa's words ring true

爸爸的话就萦绕在旁

He said, "Children live through you.

他说,“你给予了孩子们生命。

Let them grow! They'll leave you, too"

呵护他们成长!他们也将离开你”

I remember every word Papa used to say

我牢记父亲曾说的每句话

I kiss my kids and pray

我亲吻着孩子,祷告

That they'll think of me

他们也将想到我

Oh how I pray

哦,我如何祷告

They will think of me

他们将想到我

That way

像我想到父亲那样

Someday.

在将来的某天

父亲节献给老爸的歌曲五:He loves me and I love him too 他爱我,我也爱他

He loves me and I love him too

他爱我,我也爱他

There's a man who really loves me his name is daddy-o

那个真正爱我的男人名叫老爸

Do he love me

他爱我吗

YES he do

当然

Yes he do

他爱我

Yes he do

他爱我

And he loves me a lot

他很疼爱我

And I love him too

我也爱他

Do I love him

我爱他吗

Yes I do

当然

Yes I do

我爱他

Yes I do

我爱老爸

He loves me and I love him too and that is a fact.

毫无疑问,他爱我,我也爱他

热门推荐

最新文章