distance makes the hearts grow fonder.距离使两颗心靠得更近。
i love you not because of who you are, but because of who i am when i am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
i miss you so much already and i haven’t even left yet!尽管换曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!
i need him like i need the air to breathe. 我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
if equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
if i had a single flower for every time i think about you, i could walk forever in my garden. 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
if i know what love is, it is because of you. 因为你,我懂得了爱。
i’ll think of you every step of the way.我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。
light in my heart the evening star of rest and then let the night whisper to me of love. 在我的心头燃点起那休憩的黄昏星吧,然后让黑夜向我微语着爱情。
look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me. 看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
love is a vine that grows into our hearts.爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
love is like a butterfly. it goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
love is the greatest refreshment in life.爱情是生活最好的提神剂。
love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.爱比大衣更能驱走严寒。
love never dies.爱情永不死。
my heart is with you.我的爱与你同在。 take away love, and our earth is a tomb.没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。
the darkness is no darkness with thee.有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
the mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out surprises of beauty.雾,象爱情一样,在山峰的心上游戏,生出种种美丽的变幻。
wherever you go, whatever you do, i will be right here waiting for you. 无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。
who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。
within you i lose myself, without you i find myself wanting to be lost again. 有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
you smiled and talked to me of nothing and i felt that for this i had been waiting long.你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。